Thursday 4 June 2009

RUMOURS REJOINDERS


RUMOURS REJOINDERS


Dear BOBBY,

There was a time created a lot of magic at the box-office. But we haven't seen you delivering a blockbuster in a really long time now. You were last seen in 'Dostana' but you can't even call it your hit. Why have you sunddenly become so low -key? Is it because of the fierce competition you face these days?
Anuradha Gupta (Indore)

BOBBY DEOL: It's nothing like that. I comfortable with. That's always been my stance. I have never been meblowing my own trumpet. The one film I'm most excited about right now is the one starring my father and I. It's an amazing story directed by Sangeeth Sivan. But Sangeeth met with some accident and the schedule was postponed a bit. We'll start when he's fully recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment